- Ballet: This class will follow an actual format of a ballet class to include basic barre exercise and center practice. Children will also demonstrate skills and combinations traveling across the floor (Required attire for advanced classes: Black Leo/ Tights, Hair in bun)
- Cheer/Cheer Dance: based on organized routines with sharp, clean & fun choreography, which may contain the components of tumbling, dance, jumps, cheers, and stunting to direct spectators of events to cheer on sports teams at games or to participate in competitions. Cheer & Cheer dance are often done as separate classes
- Combo Classes: These classes are designed for the 3-7 age groups. Splitting the class into 2 styles of dance helps keep the child's focus & energy up
- Competition Dance Teams: This is for the student that wants to push a little further, stretch a lot more & grow as a dancer.
- Contemporary: class that focuses on big, out of body movements influenced by ballet and modern techniques. Choreography will be based in the feeling or motivation of the music, and will range from lighthearted and goofy to sad and dramatic. Portray a someone losing a loved one, or a bird with a broken wing
- Hip Hop: Hip Hop is a blend of today’s high energy “street style” Movement. Typically performed to “popular rap music,” This style of dance has been sought after by teens, Preteens and the “young at heart.” The style boasts That everyone is capable of taking part and having fun! Sometimes percussive and other times it incorporates “house or club” dancing, making Hip Hop the latest Dance phenomenon
- Jazz: Classic jazz class with a Ballet, African and Latin base. Set warm-up, across the floor work and combination. Styles vary between classic jazz, Blues, Latin Jazz, Swing.
- Lyrical: Lyrical dance style has its primary basis in ballet, combining the many technical elements of classical ballet with the freedom and airier aspects of jazz, contemporary and modern dance.
- Musical Theater: From beginning to end, class is structured to give the student the experience of being in a Company on stage, working together through a Company warm-up, rehearsal and a final performance. Pieces are chosen from classic musicals, and often incorporate blocking, partnering, scene, song and dance.
- Pom Pom : The use of sharp arm motions that make pretty visuals for your audience and incorporates jumps, turns and kicks to a very upbeat, high energy music.
- Pre-Pointe/Pointe: Our pre-pointe class is a ballet class in which you do specific exercises to train you to go on pointe; some studios use ballet shoes in class, some use demi- or pre-pointe shoes, some use real pointe shoes but don't go on pointe a lot however Pointe students are required to have the proper shoes & will be put on pointe often.
- Special Needs: is designed specifically for the student’s needs but always moving forward while using their love for music.
- Tap: a dance in which the rhythm or rhythmical variation is audibly tapped out with the toe or heel by a dancer wearing shoes with special hard soles or with taps.
- Technique:Dance technique refers to the appropriate way of performing dance moves. There are different types of music to which one can dance to and each type of music emphasizes certain movements when it comes to dancing.
- Tumbling : using a tumbling mat, students will be taught basic tumbling skills up to advanced tumbling skills
- Worship Dance is any kind of dance that is undertaken for the specific purpose of religious worship